SBB VS MVP VS T300 VS AD900?
- SBB copies chip according to car model, while AD900 copies according to chip model.
- SBB can still make key even if all of keys lost because SBB interface connects directly to the OBD diagnostic socket to read chip data
- AD900 can only write the chip of an old key into a new key or empty key
- SBB can read immobilizer pin code same as MVP and T300, AD900 can not read immobilizer pin code,
- AD900 can only directly copy and duplicate keys.
and more cars
This is it’s car support list
Silca SBB V33 is a new device used as a portable unit for programming keys in immobilizer units on vehicles. Due to its integrated hardware SBB needs no more than the OBDII cable provided to carry out a wide range of functions.
We also have other kind of car key programmer.