1. Connect the Autel EU702 Scanner to your car.
2. Locate the 16-pin female connector with your car, which is most likely in the foot well of the driver’s side.
3. Link the code reader to the connector with the adapter cable. or you need a obd2 to obd connecter(adapter).
4. Wait for the MaxiDiag EU702 to initialize. The EU702 Scanner will check your car’s computer to find out what protocol to use and then connect. Once the EU702 Scanner has connected, it will read the codes given by the computer and display it.
5. Check your service manual for an interpretation of Autel MaxiDiag EU702.