Autel GS500 Description:
Autel GS500 is the best solution to troubleshoot all 1996 and newer OBD2 Compliant vehicles. The gs500 code scanner tool delivers all nine OBD-II test modes,retriving live engine datastreanm and parameters to enable technicians accurately diagnose the toughest problems.
Autel GS500 Features & Benefits:
1. Reads & clears generic OBD II trouble codes (including pending codes)
2. Turns off check engine light(MIL)
3. Displays Generic Codes P0, P2, P3, U0 and Manufacturer Specific Codes P1, P3, and U1
4. Displays OBD2 monitor and I/M readiness Status
5. Detects OBD-II Freeze Frame Information
6. Reads live PCM data stream
7. Displays live O2 sensor test data
8. Performs Modules Present Test
9. Supports CAN(Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
10. Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
11. State Emissions Check(OBD2)
12. Retrieves Vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
13. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
14. Code definitions displayed on unit screen
15. Unit updateable via Internet
16. Highly reliable and accurate
17. Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit large 128 x 64 LCD display(2.8x 1.7)
18. Safely communicates with the on-board computer
Supports Communication Protocols:
1. C.A.N. (Controller Area Network)
4. KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
5. ISO 9141
1. GS500 unit
2. Obd2 Cable
3. Serial PC Cable
4. User`s Manual & DTC Library software CD
5. Soft Nylon Carry Case
Will This Code Reader Work With My Vehicle?
The GS500 CAN OBD II Code Reader Scanner is compatible with all OBD II compliant vehicles including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network (CAN).
For your car or van to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16 pin datalink connector underneath the dashboard and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant too.
For specific compatibility information please check your vehicle`s userguide or with the manufacturer. Please do bear in mind that while we do our very best to provide accurate information we cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that this code reader does not work with a certain car or van.
Aud-I Bentley BM-W Cadillac Chevrolet
Ford GM General Motors Hond-a Hummer
Kia Land Rover Lexus Mazda Mercury
P-orsche Renault Rover Saab Seat
Holden Mitsubishi Alfa Romeo
Some vehicles up to 2001 may not be compatible due to the manufacturers using their own proprietary systems. A small number of petrol vehicles from 1994 and 1995 are also OBDII compliant. To check this locate the vehicle emissions control information label - which is usually located under the bonnet by the radiator. Alternatively, if you are unsure that your vehicle is compatible seek advice from your main dealer prior to purchase.
VTOOL AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONIC CO.
If you have some problems on finding a product or have some questions about the price you can contact us here.